Sunday, 2 March 2014

Getting Back To 'Normal'

I don't even know how or why I am writing this to be honest but just feel that I should let people know that I am still alive and still very much involved with certain boys, the ones that have earned My attention by being there for Me and not expecting Me to be there to satisfy their needs.

The last post I wrote spoke of how I had been ill with stress but it didn't mention that I had also been suffering with other health issues too, mainly because it's nothing to do with anyone and partly because it's embarrassing. However last couple of months I have been very ill indeed and still am but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have had various test, scopes and MRI's and so far I have been told that I have IBD and probably have had it for about 10yrs with the last 12 months building to it's worst.

Next week I will finally be diagnosed with either Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis. Sounds like a weird thing to be happy about but I am just waiting to get started on some treatment that will hopefully help Me to get My life back. I am not going to go into detail but suffice to say it has had a very profound effect on My life of late, interfering with eating habits, sleeping, every day life, work and pleasure time. Attending events has been a major issue so have been out of the loop for a while and just feel like I have been stuck in a bubble for so long.

My husband, Slave S and Macperv have been fabulous. They have either been there for Me to talk to and understand what I have been going through, been there to cheer Me up when I have been having quite literally a really shitty day (a little IBD humour lol, never mind) and also just being patient and waiting for when I have been able to contact them.

I haven't been doing any cam work at all and there have been very few full shot photos including My face mainly because I look so ill and also because I am exhausted all of the time and usually asleep by about 9pm and not by choice. That's usually the time when I manage to sit down to look at emails etc but instead of getting very far with that I have been falling asleep. It's quite funny actually, well it is now I know why it's happening.

Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, next week I get My diagnosis and can start to experiment with medication to get Me back to full health. This is something that I will live with for the rest of My life but it something that I will learn to cope with and learn to manage. If any of you out there have any advice for this then please do email Me, beth_jennison@hotmail.co.uk

Looking forward; I am hoping to finally get to meet Slave S and have him serve Me as we have spoke about many times, he's such a good boy/gurl (depending on the day lol) and I have been so proud of him and continue to be. He finally managed to get to 200 days orgasm free and tonight we shall celebrate this fact. How? Maybe an orgasm? Maybe another 200 days orgasm free hahahaha!

Looking forward; I am hoping to get My website up and running again but this time with a difference. I am going to explore moving in a slightly different direction, perhaps into a niche area if you will but one that I know there will be a fair bit of interest in. To be continued ....

Looking forward: I am hoping to get more involved with events again once it is possible for Me to do so. I want to be back where I feel at home and that is playing with My friends and meeting new like minded people.

Looking forward; I am hoping to satisfy My desires with Macperv. That is all I am willing to say on this matter.

Looking forward; I am hoping to get back to real time sessions but in line with what My website will be about.

So that's it, now you know.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Beth, I have sent you an email, about possible chastity control. A lot of my emails go to the spam folder, so I'm just commenting just to ask politely if you can make sure my email hasn't ended up in there. Thank you so very much, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your health problems, ma'am. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete